Mary Seacole Day Nursery & Family Support Unit Funded Term 2017/18
|Term Start||Term End|
|Spring Term(13 weeks)||16th January 2017
|14th April 2017|
|Summer Term(13 weeks)||24th April 2017||21st July 2017|
|New Autumn Term (13 weeks )||18th September 2017||15th December 2017|
Over nursery are closed over the bank holidays
Dates to Remember
- 1st of December 2017 – Christmas Tree setup.
- 4th of December 2017 – Christmas stay & play ( please contact the room for more information)
- 8th of December 2017 – Christmas Stay & Play 2 ( please contact the room for more information)
- 10th of December 2017 – Chrismas Jumper day, wear your own favorite Christmas jumper.
- 12th of December 2017 – Nursery traditional Christmas lunch, the best way to enjoy a lunch with your children in the Nursery, 3-course meal with refreshment drink.
- 13th of December 2017 – Pantomime (Peter Pan)
- 15th of December 2017 – End of Early Year Funding Term & Children’s disco Party.
- 22th of December 2017 – Last Day
- 3rd of January 2018 – First Day of 2018
- 8th of January 2018 – Spring Term of Early year funding start.